Tuesday 24 September 2019

LOVE IN NAGANO (CHAPTER 1)


CHAPTER 1




Quotes : 

"Friendships is all about trusting each other, helping each other, loving each other and being crazy together" by Unknown


# LIONTIN'S P.O.V
_____________________
 
"Wait Lia.. "

My legs moved faster to catch up with my friend that disappearing in my sight. I stopped at one of the entrance of Tokyo Haneda Airport. I dig out my phone from the small pocket at my bag and tried to call Amelia a.k.a my best friend. 

"Lia, where are you? Please wait me!" Make a high-pitched sound while my head looked up to find the signboard of Airport Limousine Station.

I took off my high heel from my feet because those high heels did not help me walk faster. I was comfortable ran without it and have been running around like kids losing a parent. After get off the elevator, I saw Amelia was sitting in a waiting chair and put the entire bag next to her. I approached her with a load sigh in relief.

"Oh my God, Tin! You're not ashamed. Other people saw you as a weirdo". She saw me up and down.


Full story : 

Wattpad : GREENGHOST_94

2 comments: