Wednesday 25 September 2019

LOVE IN NAGANO ( CHAPTER 2 )


CHAPTER 2



Quotes :
" I realized I was thinking of you and I began wonder how long you been on my mind. Then it occurred to me, since I met you. You have never left " by Unknown

#LUCAS'S POV
I looked at my Casio watch and realizing that it is 7.50 already. I put the book that I was reading in my backpack. My eyes were drawn to the girl who running in front of me without wearing shoes. I saw her right hand holding high heels and her left hand was pulling a large luggage as she run towards her friend. It seems like everyone here is looking at her and the girl was really shameless as her giggled with her friend after running like a kid. She look like doesn't have problem in her mind and doesn't care about others think.
I saw that girl standing there looking the vending machine. I walked up to her with the intention to greet and know her.
"sumimasen, kikai ni mondai wa arimasen ka" my words startled her. She turned her body to look at me, surprised me by closeness we had. When she faces me with a sweet smile on her lips makes me look like a fool.

Full story : 

Wattpad : GREENGHOST_94

No comments:

Post a Comment