Sunday 3 November 2019

LOVE IN NAGANO (CHAPTER 6)





Quote :
You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you” by Unknown


LIONTIN’S POV

“Liontin, wait.” Mark almost shouted at me.

“What?” My face turned to him. We were at the equipment room to pick up items that would be used for work.

“What kind of work are you doing today?” he asked me.

“Lia and I will plant tomato seed at the greenhouse“

“oh………..(Long pending)  I ‘ll ask Mr. hiroto-san to lend us his car.” He scratched his head.

“Seriously. Wow! YEAHHHHHH” I clap when I’m excited.

“I’m not asked him yet” he chuckled.

“Thank you Mark”

“Be prepared. We’ll leave at 6 pm” he walked away with secateurs in his hand.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“I have to follow Hiroto-san to go to apple orchard. He want to teach me how to pruning the apple tree.”

“Share the knowledge you learned with me tonight. See you later” I said as I waved my hand to him. Watch him sat in the truck while looked down as he avoided me. I just want to be friendly. Did he have multiple personalities disorder? Sometimes he was good and sometimes not.



Full Story :

Wattpad : GreenGhost_94

No comments:

Post a Comment