Wednesday 23 October 2019

LOVE IN NAGANO (CHAPTER 5)



Quote :
"There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how" by Oasis

LIONTIN'S POV
DING... DING... DING
"Tin!!!! Your phone! I want to sleep." she sighed.
"Emmm" I tried to sleep again.
"LIONTIN TURN OFF YOUR PHONE !!!"
"Ohh. It's 5 am. Sorry, I forget to set new alarm." I was looking out through the window. The outside was still dark.
"Finally some peace and quiet."
"Sorry Lia, you can go back to sleep. I woke up like this and couldn't sleep anymore. I'll go take a shower first." I said. We only had one bathroom and we are shared. As usual, I always take a long time to shower and I have to take a shower before anyone else to avoid lateness. I was took a towel and moved to bathroom downstairs. I was ready to soak in a tub filled with warm water and comfortable backing my head with my dirt clothes as a pillow.



TOKK

TOKK.. TOKK..TOKKKKKK...
"Is anyone here? Hello...." A knock on the door followed by husky voice that I know. Mark at outside. Why?

Full story :

Wattpad : GREENGHOST_94

No comments:

Post a Comment