Thursday 3 October 2019

LOVE IN NAGANO (CHAPTER 3)


Quote :
"If you crush on me, Tell me maybe I crush on you too" by unknown

LIONTIN'S POV
"Liontin Ellen! Our bus is hereeeee. Hurry up!"
"Yeaaaahh. I'm coming." I ran towards her.
"What?" I asked as I saw a glimpse of amuse Amelia while climb to the bus.
"Who's that guy? He's so gorgeous!" Amelia pointed at the guy at waiting chair and my eyes followed her finger.
"I don't know. He's scary." I answered. I kept my eyes fixed on him.
"Did something happen?"
He smiled and staring at me. His dark eyes were holding my eyes still. I was caught off guard when suddenly Amelia touches my shoulder.
"Tin?"
"There's nothing happen" I said. Grab my blanket from my backpack. I covered my face while trying to sleep.
"Are you sleeping now...?"
"Emmmmm.."
I waked up when I heard our destination was announced. We arrived at Matsumoto Station. Later, we decided to grab some sandwich at 7eleven before going to Toyoshina Station. It was easy to find way at japan because of Google maps was so detail.
"Let's go tin.. We have 10 minute. We need to stand by at the gate".
"Wait, give me a minute to wash my hand. Okaaay?"
It was not a peak hour in the train. There were only few old men sat at the corner while reading the newspaper. I saw Amelia was stop wrote something in her notebook to heard the announcement from the train. 
"Beautiful" My eyes glazed out of the glass window fascinating the wonderful views as they pass by. I saw a group of teenager back from school using bike and a kids playing with their parent.
Suddenly, I felt a foreign feeling, so lonely. I was missing my time with my parent. Almost every year we travel and spend holiday with my relatives at Indonesia. We had so much fun. But this year is not the same because they busy with their work and I need to finish my final year with internship programs.
"Liontin". Amelia snapped her finger in front of my face. "You're spacing out!"
"Sorry. I just remember my parent at home." I tied up my hair into ponytail before I continued. "Don't worry. It's just homesick with new place.
"Remember, you have me here." She held my right hand with her both hand. Her tone was warm and sympathetic.
"Thank you, Lia, You've been helpful to me. I don't know how I would survive without you."

Full Story :

Wattpad : GREENGHOST_94

No comments:

Post a Comment