Wednesday 23 October 2019

LOVE IN NAGANO (CHAPTER 4)

Quote :
"Just because I never start the conversation doesn't mean i'm not dying to speak to you" by Unknown

LIONTIN'S POV
Mark!
He was Mark Justin.
What is he doing here? Did he apply internship here? If I not mistaken, he told in our group WhatsApp faculty that he applied for training at Luxembourg with his team.
"Tin, He is here. Mark is Here. Am I dreaming now?" Amelia whispered in my ear as we walked in. I know Amelia have a big crush to him since the first year of University. All the story, personality and breaking news about him; she told me. 
"Come closer" 
"Auchhh" I pinched her
"You want more?"
"No. No. It's enough Tin."
*********************************
THROWACK
"See that man is very handsome" Amelia said pointed a guy that enters the class room. Before continue. "He's my dream guy; my heart is going to melt".
"How many time you said a man who stole your heart only for today?"

Full story :

Wattpad : GREENGHOST_94

No comments:

Post a Comment